To further the interest and objectives of its members through the Indiana State Legislature. To provide services designed to meet the needs of its members. The Association was organized in Hamilton County, December 29, 1937.
10 Things School Bus Drivers Wish Parents Would Teach Their Children:
- No loud talking / screaming on the bus.
- Stay seated until the bus comes to full stop.
- Keep hands to yourself. No horseplay.
- No eating on the bus.
- Be on time to your bus stop.
- Cross in front of the bus.
- Do not stand in the aisles.
- Pay attention when loading/unloading the bus.
- Communicate with the driver.
- Be responsible. Follow the driver's directions.
Our 2017 Scholarship Recipient
Harley Kidd from Brookville, Indiana was selected as a 2017 $500.00 scholarship recipient. She will graduate from Oldenburg Academy , Oldenburg , Indiana . Harley has volunteered for Gleaners Food Pantry, Bread of Life Soup Kitchen, Franklin County Ag. Day, and Blooming Grove Volunteer Firemen's Festival just to name a few. She has participated in Volleyball, 4-H, Junior Leaders, World Language Club and After School Tutoring . Harley is a member of National Honor Society and has received awards for Honor Roll, GPA, 10 year 4-H member, AVCA award winner and also lettered in varsity volleyball. Harley is the granddaughter of member Ken Dorrell. Harley plans to attend the University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio. Congratulations to Harley and Best Wishes for a successful future from the Indiana State School Bus Drivers Association.